- 1 to 50W Output Wattage
- Newly Integrated Temperature Control Output Mode
- Battery Voltage MUST Be Above 3.3V
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Ergonomically Designed Adjustment Gear
- LED Display
- Output Voltage Readout
- Output Wattage Readout
- Atomizer Resistance Readout
- Battery Life Indicator
- Battery Compartment
- Micro USB Port – Pass-through Capability
- High Resistance/No Atomizer Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Step Down Protection
- 12 Second Cutoff Protection
- Low Battery Protection
- High Temperature Protection
- Brushed Finishes
- Stainless Steel Firing Button
- 1 x Aspire Odyssey Mini Box Mod
- 1 x Aspire Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Aspire Mini Triton Tank (1.8 Ohm Clapton Coil pre-installed)
- 1 x 1.2 Ohm Mini Triton Replacement Atomizer Head
- 1 x 0.15 Ohm Ni200 Coil for temperature control
- Gift box
- User Manual
- Efest 18650 Battery NOT Included
- Wall Charger sold separately*
Compatibility: Aspire Triton 2 tank, Aspire Nautilus Mini Tank, Aspire Nautilus Pyrex Tank, Triton Mini Tank.
Aspire Odyssey 50w works well with the included Aspire triton mini tank, but if you are looking to utilise its maximum 50W capacity, you might want to upgrade to an Aspire Triton II tank.
You must prime the tank/coil prior to using it the first time: start vaping at low wattage (7watts). Take minimum 20 puff before you start incrementing the wattage progressively by 1 watt, to a maximum 13 watts depending on the coil resistance.
- Do not charge your electronic cigarettes or MOD with chargers different from the ones supplied with your kit and an Electrical safety approved charger “Soulblu Wall Charger”. Alternatively you can use Soulblu Car charger connected to provided chargers with the kit.
- Clean (dry) the threaded fitting of your MOD every time you recharge your batteries, to avoid shortage.
- Make sure your Tank system, or clearomiser doesn’t leak eliquid into the fitting of the MOD *(Follow instruction on how to use the tank or clearomiser properly to avoid leakage.
- Keep Electronic cigarettes, Vaporisers, MOD Boxes and eliquids away from high temperatures.
- Please don’t keep your vaporisers inside your pockets, as they might become too hot and become a fire hazard.
- Do not dropping your Electronic cigarettes, Vaporisers and MODs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always carry batteries in a battery case, do not carry or store them loose or near metallic objects.
- Always keep your batteries dry and away from water.
- Never expose your batteries to an open flame.
- Visually inspect your batteries regularly. If the wrapper is damaged in any way DO NOT USE IT. It is important to either replace the battery or take the battery to a shop to have it re-wrapped or replaced.
- Do not overcharge or over discharge your batteries. If a battery has been over charged/discharged DO NOT USE IT and properly discard it.
- Do not charge your batteries unattended or while sleeping.
- Check on charging batteries periodically (recommended every 30 min) and promptly remove them from the charger as soon as they finished charging.
- Do not expose your battery extreme temperatures both heat and cold.