Aspire Triton II tank
Triton 2 tank system features a complete adjustable airflow control that will allow the user to really dial in on their desired airflow setting. The Triton 2 can be easily disassembled for easy cleaning. With the variety of coils available for the Triton 2 tank system you will surely be able to enjoy any style of vaping you like. So no matter if you want to mouth to lung or go straight to lung the Triton 2’s airflow control and coil selection have you covered. Combine this with a convenient top fill method and you have a truly variable tank system.
The Aspire Triton II tank is made of stainless steel design and is compatible with most 510 drip tips without the need of an adaptor. Aspire uses Japanese organic cotton coil to provide excellent taste from e-liquids. The Aspire also brings an optional Triton RTA System for users who prefer to rebuild their own coils.
- Size: 22.5mm * 73.5mm
- Capacity: 3.5ml of e-juice / liquid
- Perfectly designed with Stainless Steel and Pyrex glass.
- Compatible with most MODS as it has a Standard 510 drip tip.
- 1 x Aspire Triton II Tank with 1.8 ohm atomiser (installed coil) – 3.5ml capacity.
- 1 X Aspire Triton II Replacement Coil Head (0.3 ohms or 0.4 ohm).
- 1 X pyrex glass replacement
- User Manual
Compatibility: Aspire Triton II Tank works with any range of mods, such as: Kangertech Top box mini Mod, Aspire Odyssey mini, Aspire Speeder 200W, Soulblu Road Runner.
To avoid leakages of e-liquid into your mouth piece or into the middle tube of the tank, make sure you refill the AspireTriton 2 using a needle point bottle or refill kit or a glass dripper.
Please be aware if you don’t refill your Aspire Triton 2 tank properly, you might draw some eliquids to your mouth every time you vape, or your vaping experience might be disturb by a gurgling sounds caused by the excess of eliquid inside the middle tube of the tank.
Whenever you install a new coil you will want to make sure you prime it before using it. Priming a coil will ensure that wick in it is saturated well with e-juice prior to its first use. This would substantially lower down the risk of burning the wick or damaging the coil.
Steps to prime your coils: Add 4-5 drops of e-liquid directly into the coil head, close the airflow switch, then refill the tank as per instructions. Prior to attaching the tank to the battery/MOD blow air through the mouthpiece about 10 times.
Make sure the airflow switch located at the bottom of the tank is closed before refilling it with e-liquid. If the airflow switch is left open, the tank will leak eliquid while priming the coils.
Open the airflow soon after priming, so you can easily vape.
Refilling the tank
To refill the Triton 2 tank, simply follow the steps below:
- Twist from the base of the drip top to set the arrow to the fill setting (water drop)
- Remove the top drip tip from the tank
- Squirt or drip in the eliquid / juice into the whole
- Reattach the drip tip to the tank
- Reset the arrow to the Vaping position (face exhaling vapour)
- With the airflow switch off prime the coil by smoothly blowing air into the mouthpiece five times.
- Open the airflow switch then vape.
- E-CIGARETTES | MODS
- E-LIQUID NICOTINE
- NICOTINE PREFILLED CARTOMISERS
- TANKS | CLEAROMISERS
- COIL HEAD REPLACEMENTS
- SPARE PARTS