Soulblu Road Runner 80 W Temperature control
Soulblu Road Runner is a powerful mod brought to customers looking for a simple product with variable features and great power. Make you vaping experience smooth and amazing considering the amount of vapour Soulblu Road Runner mod produce. Featured with one of the best circuit board for vaping devices in the market “the Yihi SX130H shipset”, Soulblu Road Runner is a higher performer and long lasting mod.
Efest 18650 battery included
- Variable wattage: 7W-80W
- Temperature control range: 212′F-572′F / 100′C-300′C
- YiHi SX130H chipset
- Resistance range: 0.2-3ohm/0.05-0.3ohm
- Input voltage: 3.2-4.5V
- Input current: 1-30A
- Output voltage: 1-7V
- Output current: 1-25A
- 510 threading connection
- Spring-loaded brass center pin
- Micro-USB charging port
- Magnet back cover
- Houses single 18650 battery (battery sold separately)
- One Soulblu Road Runner 80watts mod box
- One Micro USB Cable
- Gift box
- User Manual
- 1 x Efest 18650 battery included
Soulblu Road Runner 80W works well with the Nautilus mini tank, but if you are looking to utilise a higher power, you might want to use an Aspire Triton II tank.
You must prime the tank/coil prior to using it the first time: start vaping at low wattage (7watts). Take minimum 20 puff before you start incrementing the wattage progressively by 1 watt, to a maximum 13 watts depending on the coil resistance.
- Do not charge your electronic cigarettes or MOD with chargers different from the ones supplied with your kit and an Electrical safety approved charger “Soulblu Wall Charger”. Alternatively you can use Soulblu Car charger connected to provided chargers with the kit.
- Clean (dry) the threaded fitting of your MOD every time you recharge your batteries, to avoid shortage.
- Make sure your Tank system, or clearomiser doesn’t leak eliquid into the fitting of the MOD *(Follow instruction on how to use the tank or clearomiser properly to avoid leakage.
- Keep Electronic cigarettes, Vaporisers, MOD Boxes and eliquids away from high temperatures.
- Please don’t keep your vaporisers inside your pockets, as they might become too hot and become a fire hazard.
- Do not dropping your Electronic cigarettes, Vaporisers and MODs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always carry batteries in a battery case, do not carry or store them loose or near metallic objects.
- Always keep your batteries dry and away from water.
- Never expose your batteries to an open flame.
- Visually inspect your batteries regularly. If the wrapper is damaged in any way DO NOT USE IT. It is important to either replace the battery or take the battery to a shop to have it re-wrapped or replaced.
- Do not overcharge or over discharge your batteries. If a battery has been over charged/discharged DO NOT USE IT and properly discard it.
- Do not charge your batteries unattended or while sleeping.
- Check on charging batteries periodically (recommended every 30 min) and promptly remove them from the charger as soon as they finished charging.
- Do not expose your battery extreme temperatures both heat and cold.
Blue, Red, Black
- E-CIGARETTES | MODS
- E-LIQUID NICOTINE
- NICOTINE PREFILLED CARTOMISERS
- TANKS | CLEAROMISERS
- COIL HEAD REPLACEMENTS
- SPARE PARTS