Aspire BVC Coil Head for Nautilus, Nautilus 2
Coil Head replacement for Nautilus Mini Clearomiser
- 0.7 Ohm (compatible with all Nautilus tanks)
- 1.6 Ohms (compatible with all Nautilus tanks)
- 1.8 Ohms (compatible with all Nautilus tanks)
Instruction on how to replace the BVC Coil Head
1. Unscrew the bottom base
2. Carefully empty the eliquid contained in the Nautilus Mini clearomiser,
3. Unscrew and remove the used/old BVC coil head,
4. Place and firmly tighten the new BVC coil head to the bottom base,
5. Put the tank together, screwing the bottom base to the clear tank.
NOTE: Do not over-tighten the coil head.
Recommendation: Please read and follow the instructions included in the Nautilus Mini box.
Priming your Coil Head: Prime Aspire BVC new coil heads. When you first refill Aspire Nautilus tank, take several draws (about 6 times) without power to bring e-liquid into the coil head.
Priming new BVC Heads prevents its premature deterioration and avoids dry and burnt hits.
1.6 Ohms, 1.8 Ohms, 0.7 Ohm
- E-CIGARETTES | MODS
- Soulblu Nano II kit
- Soulblu Caballero Lite
- Innokin EZ Watt 40W
- Aspire Zelos 50W
- Soulblu Speedy 50W
- Innokin Kroma 75W
- Kangertech TopBox 75W
- Soulblu Road Runner 80
- Eleaf Pico Mega 100W
- Vaporesso Nebula 100W
- Kangertech KBox 160W
- Joyetech Cuboid PRO
- Sigelei Kaos Z 200W
- Aspire Speeder 200W
- Smok Alien 220W
- Sigelei Kaos Spectrum
- E-LIQUID NICOTINE
- NICOTINE PREFILLED CARTOMISERS
- TANKS | CLEAROMISERS
- COIL HEAD REPLACEMENTS
- SPARE PARTS