- Variable wattage: 7W-160W
- Temperature control range: 100-315′C(200-600′F)
- Temperature Control TC supports: Ni / Ti / SS / NiCr
- Compatible with 0.05 – 3ohm resistance atomizer
- 510 threading connection
- Micro-USB charging port
- Houses dual 18650 batteries (batteries not included )
- One Kangertech Kbox 160W mod box
- Gift Box
- User Manual
Aspire Asthos Tank – Coming Soon
We recommend to start using the Kangertech Kbox 160W at 6-7 watts maximum when using a new tank or a new coil head. Take minimum 20 puff before you start incrementing the wattage progressively by 1 watt, to a maximum 13 watts depending on your tank system.
- Do not charge your electronic cigarettes or MOD with chargers different from the ones supplied with your kit and an Electrical safety approved charger “Soulblu Wall Charger”. Alternatively you can use Soulblu Car charger connected to provided chargers with the kit.
- Clean (dry) the threaded fitting of your MOD every time you recharge your batteries, to avoid shortage.
- Make sure your Tank system, or clearomiser doesn’t leak eliquid into the fitting of the MOD *(Follow instruction on how to use the tank or clearomiser properly to avoid leakage.
- Keep Electronic cigarettes, Vaporisers, MOD Boxes and eliquids away from high temperatures.
- Please don’t keep your vaporisers inside your pockets, as they might become too hot and become a fire hazard.
- Do not dropping your Electronic cigarettes, Vaporisers and MODs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always carry batteries in a battery case, do not carry or store them loose or near metallic objects.
- Always keep your batteries dry and away from water.
- Never expose your batteries to an open flame.
- Visually inspect your batteries regularly. If the wrapper is damaged in any way DO NOT USE IT. It is important to either replace the battery or take the battery to a shop to have it re-wrapped or replaced.
- Do not overcharge or over discharge your batteries. If a battery has been over charged/discharged DO NOT USE IT and properly discard it.
- Do not charge your batteries unattended or while sleeping.
- Check on charging batteries periodically (recommended every 30 min) and promptly remove them from the charger as soon as they finished charging.
- Do not expose your battery extreme temperatures both heat and cold.