Soulblu Caballero Lite e-cigarette kit
Contains: 1x 900 Ahm Silver Battery, USB charger, SB5 Refillable cartomiser, 10ml Nicotine e-liquid (your choice of flavour), 10ml needle point bottle and a Medium Carrying case.
Is it safe to use Soulblu Caballero Lite? Soulblu only supplies Australian Made e-liquids, which give the mind peace you deserve, and our kits Comply with Australian and New Zealand Electrical Safety Standards. Check the C-tick approval when you buy your electronics, don’t risk it!
Only use Soulblu Chargers to Recharge Soulblu batteries!. Be aware charging Soulblu batteries with other chargers other than the ones provided by Soulblu will damage the batteries (switch the polarities) and void its warranty.
10ml nicotine e-liquid sample
Choose 10ml nicotine sample - FREE
Wall charger 5V-1A
Soulblu Caballero Lite includes: 1 Silver battery, 1 SB6 refillable Clearomisers, 1 USB cable, 1 Wall charger 5V-1A, 1 bottle 10ml nicotine e-liquid, 1 Carrying case and 1 needle point 10ml bottle.
About the battery: the internal battery provided with Caballero Lite is 900mAh and provide 800 puffs before it needs to be recharged. The battery can be recharged over 300 times. After 300 charges the battery will gradually loose its ability for extended charge.
1. Refilling the SB6 clearomiser:
SB6 tank is a bottom fill tank:
- Put the tank upside down,
- Unscrew the threaded base,
- Using the needle point bottle, refill with the eliquid around the sides (not the middle tube)
- Avoid overfilling
- Screw back on the bottom threaded base.
2. Using your Soulblu Lite e-cigarette:
Turn ON/OFF the battery by pressing 3 time consecutively the diamond button,
Screw SB6 Clearomiser into the battery, press the diamond button at the same time you inhale long smooth drags. Release the button once you stop inhaling.
3. Changing the Coil Head:
Replace SB6 Coil Heads weekly if a burnt taste appears, SB6 clearomiser stop working or amount of vapour produced decreases.
Unscrew the botton base of sb6 Clearomiser; unscrew old coil head; wash all parts with hot tap water and dry them; replace with the new SB6 coil head. Place all parts back together.
• Keep Caballero Lite starter kit and its parts away from moist or high temperatures.
• Only use Soulblu Chargers to Recharge Soulblu batteries!. Be aware charging Soulblu batteries with other chargers other than the ones provided by Soulblu will damage the batteries (switch the polarities) and void its warranty.
• Only charge the Soulblu Caballero Lite battery using Soulblu Caballero USB cable and Soulblu Wall Charger supplied with your e cigarette starter kit. Alternatively you can use “Soulblu Car Charger” connected to the Soulblu Caballero USB cable.
• Dry e-liquid residues from battery before you screw the USB cable to charge the battery.
- E-CIGARETTES | MODS
- Soulblu Nano II kit
- Soulblu Caballero Lite
- Soulblu Caballero II Kit
- Innokin EZ Watt 40W
- Aspire Zelos 50W
- Soulblu Speedy 50W
- Innokin Kroma 75W
- Kangertech TopBox 75W
- Soulblu Road Runner 80
- Eleaf Pico Mega 100W
- Vaporesso Nebula 100W
- Kangertech KBox 160W
- Joyetech Cuboid PRO
- Sigelei Kaos Z 200W
- Aspire Speeder 200W
- Smok Alien 220W
- Sigelei Kaos Spectrum
- E-LIQUID NICOTINE
- NICOTINE PREFILLED CARTOMISERS
- TANKS | CLEAROMISERS
- COIL HEAD REPLACEMENTS
- SPARE PARTS