- Speedy Mini 50W Temperature Control box mod
- Material: Zinc alloy and rubber paint in the surface
- 2 modes adjustable: Joule and power mode
- Variable wattage: 5 – 50W
- Variable Joule: 2.5 – 20J
- Temperature control: 200 – 600F / 100 – 300C
- Normal atomizer resistance: 0.2 – 3ohm
- Pure nickel 200 or Ti coil atomizer resistance: 0.1 – 1.0ohm
- Built-in 1500mAh battery ( 20A )
- 510 spring loaded threading connection
- Size: 34 x 24 x 65mm
- One Speedy mini 50watts mod box
- One Micro USB Cable
- 10ml eliquid – Flavour of your choice
- Gift box
- User Manual
Soulblu Speedy mod works really well with all Aspire range of tanks, including:
Soulblu Speedy 50w works well with the included Aspire Nautilus mini tank, but if you are looking to utilise its maximum 50W capacity, you might want to upgrade to an Aspire Triton II tank.
You must prime the tank/coil prior to using it the first time: start vaping at low wattage (7watts). Take minimum 20 puff before you start incrementing the wattage progressively by 1 watt, to a maximum 13 watts depending on the coil resistance.
- Do not charge your electronic cigarettes or MOD with chargers different from the ones supplied with your kit and an Electrical safety approved charger “Soulblu Wall Charger”. Alternatively you can use Soulblu Car charger connected to provided chargers with the kit.
- Clean (dry) the threaded fitting of your MOD every time you recharge your batteries, to avoid shortage.
- Make sure your Tank system, or clearomiser doesn’t leak eliquid into the fitting of the MOD (Follow instruction on how to use the tank / clearomiser properly to avoid leakage.
- Keep Electronic cigarettes, Vaporisers, MOD Boxes and eliquids away from high temperatures.
- Please don’t keep your vaporisers inside your pockets, as they might become too hot and become a fire hazard.
- Do not dropping your Electronic cigarettes, Vaporisers and MODs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always carry batteries in a battery case, do not carry or store them loose or near metallic objects.
- Always keep your batteries dry and away from water.
- Never expose your batteries to an open flame.
- Visually inspect your batteries regularly. If the wrapper is damaged in any way DO NOT USE IT. It is important to either replace the battery or take the battery to a shop to have it re-wrapped or replaced.
- Do not overcharge or over discharge your batteries. If a battery has been over charged/discharged DO NOT USE IT and properly discard it.
- Do not charge your batteries unattended or while sleeping.
- Check on charging batteries periodically (recommended every 30 min) and promptly remove them from the charger as soon as they finished charging.
- Do not expose your battery extreme temperatures both heat and cold.